
So i'm way excited about my new blog. It's been long time coming inside my head, and I'm just going for it. Right now it is mostly for my bows. But knowing me it's going to go all over the place with all of the different things I start. I love too many things to just stick to one thing. But I do think making bows will be a hobby for quite a while. :) Go and check it out at leelalou.blogspot.com
This one will still exist so for all you who look at my blog (just let me believe that people actually do. :) )
Lee La Lou has a lot of adjusting and perfecting to do, but the basic stuff is up.



2 comments:
Hey Lisa ... how fun that your starting to sale your bows they are so cute!!
I have tried to leave comments on your bow blog and it wont allow me so maybe thats why you dont have any comments on it?
Post a Comment