Higginson Family April 2012. And still growing. Here in my belly is number 26 for my parents. It's crazy how when you're growing up, you just dont imagine what you're family will be like "when you grow up". To get this many people and get a decent picture is very hard. But we pulled it off with almost all the kids looking at the camera. And also how 2 seconds before this, it was loud and CRAZY! It's what comes with the territory of a big family, but it's so fun to get together and enjoy everyone. I sure am blessed to have the family I do. And the 2 old farts in the middle started it all. To think about that is crazy in and of itself. They are the best parents in the world, and I am one lucky girl to call them mom and dad.
We are excited to finally tell people of the exciting news of baby number two cookin. Due September 19th. Sas will be the best big sister. She's the joy of my life, and I still wonder how I can love another like I love her. I guess it just happens. God blesses us with more and more love, and what a blessing that is in this world. Family is the best thing on earth. I am sure grateful for forever families.
Conference weekend we had the joy of having Cliff's parents and Brother Preston and Cordae and sweet little Brazia stay with us. It was an amazing weekend, and one that I will always remember. To know that I know the truth of the gospel and am blessed to have it in my life just overwhelms me with such strong emotion, i can't begin to describe. I enjoyed every moment of conference and felt that for some reason, this year touched me even more than i feel it has in the past. I always am on a spiritual boost right after conference, but there's something different about this year. I know being pregnant and having my sweet daughter at the age she is, and having family with us has a lot to do with it. But Heavenly Father is definitely looking out for me, and knows exactly what I need, and it was evident in this conference. Cliff and I were able to go to Saturday morning session. I forgot tissue which was a HORRIBLE mistake. First of all, i'm pregnant, second of all, crying just happens when I feel the spirit so strong and third, IT WAS AMAZING.I made it through with out makeup all over though.
In between Saturday sessions at my parents house all the grandkids came and dyed Easter eggs. Sayla sure loved it.
2 best grandpas in the whole wide world.





2 comments:
When do you find out if you're having a boy or girl?
Love these pictures, Lisa. Thanks for sharing. You might see that I am going to borrow the family photo. Don't sue me, please. I love you. I hope you are well! Would love to chat soon.
Kris
Post a Comment