Anyone ever done a Juice clease? Erin and I did one, and it was great. Unfortunately we didnt make it past the first day. I did one about 2 months ago, It's not the most comfortable thing, but i'll tell you what, I seriously noticed a big difference. I felt lighter probably cause I lost like 2 pounds in the first day, Oh dont worry those 2 pounds are back!! :) but I just felt good. I had more energy and I felt clean. Feeling healthy is one of the best feelings for me. Anyways....try it!!! It's great!! Be prepared to stay home or near a bathroom though. Sorry if you didnt want to hear that. I just had to warn you though.
*16 oz prune juice in the morning
*1 gallon of Organic unsweetened Apple Juice through out the day
*As much water as you can hack in between the gallon of Apple Juice
It's more than you think!!!!!



2 comments:
Hey! I am glad to see you have joined the blogging crowd!!! Know we can keep in touch with you and Cliff better!!! Anywho, I am going to try out your cleanse...I almost did a cayene pepper/lemon clense and couldn't bring myself to choke it down!!! BUT think I can handle apple juice!!! Hope you are all doing well!!!
Hey Lisa! Just one quick ?....how long is this cleanse??? Is it a 3day or longer??? Let me know...I really want to do this one!!! Thanks Shanda
Post a Comment