Tuesday, February 26, 2008
I am laughing at the moment and had to share with you why. it may be one of those things that you had to be here for. if so i'm really going to sound like an idiot right now, but it's ok. If just one person finds it funny, I'll be satisfied. So i decided once again that today was going to be a productive day. So I woke up bright at early made cliff breakfast before he left for school. Took a fabulous bath and read my book. Got out went and worked out at our clubhouse. I know, a little backwards huh? Came home did some laundry, got the mail. Ok....on with why i'm laughing so hard and felt the need to share it with the world. I'm sitting here in my living room making my menu for the next 2 weeks and folding laundry while watchin a little Television. I can already tell that i'm just going to sound like an idiot but i'm this far, i'm just going to finish. My dear sister Kara called, so we chatted for a while. Not paying attention to what channel I had it on. I hung up the phone and realized what has been on the tv. I dont even know how to explain it. I'm going to stop, because you had to be here!!! Sorry guys, what a post!!! If you want to know i'll tell ya, but i'm not gonna make myself sound any stupider! I know that's not a word dont worry. I will tell you that it was the funniest thing. I needed a good laugh. If anything else, i released a little extra endorphins that probably were needed to come out. wait??????? Do you release endorphins when you laugh? Ok I feel stupid. Gosh Why am I posting this? I really dont know. I guess we'll see who my true friends are!! Have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
When did you get so crazy? Um I want to know what was on the tv?
i too would love to know what was on the tv! i miss you lisa!
C'mon...you cant leave me hanging! What the heck were you watching...because I have found myself in the situation multiple times. So dont feel bad....Now tell me what happened.
How funny are you!!! Oh my gosh. I was laughing just at how silly (in a good/funny way) you were being. I have to know what was on TV!!
And a side note... every time I look at your blog, I just think of how HOT you are!! Such a pretty pretty girl and wanted you to know.
Post a Comment