
These pictures explain themselves for me. The more i eat it the more I crave it!!! If some of you have never tried it, I challenge you to begin the sushi journey! It will make your life that much better!!!

Doesn't this just make you drool.


I dont get it often because Cliff cant gag the stuff down. He hates it. It's ok. I'm workin on him. I almost got him to try some again last night. We had a little fight and he was kinda mean to me, I spent a little more money than I should've on jeans and he really didnt like it. That's something I have a hard time with. I was having a downer day and i seem to spend a little money on those days. I've done better, but not yesterday. Anyways that's what sparked the squabble. so Cliff wanted to take me to sushi. Funny huh? He's cute!! He knows how much I love it.
2 comments:
Hello Stradlings! We need to take advantage of the fact that we live close and hang out one of these days - I see Cliff at Costco every now and then and it is so nice to see an Arizona (SJ) face. :)
I'm with Cliff! That stuff is gross.
Post a Comment