Friday, February 22, 2008

Dismal Day

So today is just one of those dismal days. I guess it's alright to express ones selfs adversity sometimes. So here I am. Before I do so, I do have to count my blessings. I have a wonderful husband who truly loves me and I love him. We just bought our first beautiful brand new home, which I love and am so grateful for. Cliff is almost done with school. We both have wonderful families who support us. We live in a free country. We are both healthy and we have incredible friends. We really are very blessed. But in addition to our wonderful blessings I AM having a dismal day. For all of you expectant mothers I congradulate you. That portion of my life is one that has required patience which is the beginnings of my dismal day. Secondly...I am still without employment. Money is a necessary evil in life that is required to be had for travel, security and enjoyment in this life. With Cliff in school and working part time and me unemployed it has been tight. I am under the impression that sometimes it's suppost to be like this. These are the times when growth occurs most and I welcome it with open arms. We have big dreams and we will accomlish them in time. Thirdly, I am missing all of my dear family that live away from here. That is another part of life that is such a great thing. I believe that those emotions and feelings of missing those you love strengthen you and your relationships. It's all part of life. Growing up, becoming your own family, learning how to deal with the ups and downs, and striving to become a better person daily through our experiences. So I am having a positive dismal day if that is possible.

2 comments:

jenna said...

i love you lees.

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

K thanks for making me cry. Lisa I miss you so much. I was looking at those pictures of you and the little kidlets and I can't wait for my babies to be right there on that bed with you watching Little Mermaid. They can't wait to get to know their favorite Aunt Lisa. I have been having positively dismal days lately too... We just get to work through them and hope for better days to come. I love you so bad. Call me. P.S. I love that you are a blogger now :) You know since you never do call me, I can feel close to you this way. Sis, you're the bomb. Can't wait to see you.... sooon..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones