Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy Feb 19th! What a blessed day!!

Little Brayden. Isn't he to die for!!!!!! Sorry about it being crooked. Anyways...we went to Tepenyaki for Grandpa's Day. I really did want sushi but I was rushed. Sad story. Did I tell you that I'm obsessed with Sushi. SOOOO GOOD!! It's freaking one a.m. in the morning and I'm craving it!! Thats a serious obsess. Are you wondering why I didnt order sushi? Well you see....she got to me and I kinda just forgot!! No sense I know. Anyways...about my dad? He's the greatest in the world and i am so blessed to be his daughter. Please excuse the above. I believe that I am a little loopy considering the time of the day, night, whatever it is. That sushi stuff really is irrevelant and none of it made any sense. I do love sushi though! i should stop huh?
Well....our cook was a little on the boring side. He's probably a really super spirit. I'll give him a little slack cause he had about 20 people at the darn table, and it was a little loud, but ya...good food!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hahaha! A really super spirit? You crack me up.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones