Friday, March 28, 2008

I GOT A JOB OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i'm stuck. I have my last interview for this last job i applied for on monday. It's better pay and it's full time where the other job is part time. But here's the thing. This offer at Alpine Pediatrics is good too, and they are already letting me off for my trips we're taking, And it's still pretty good pay. What do i do? I dont think i'm going to pass up an offer. We all know what the roads been like for me. I'm GONNA TAKE IT!!! As of right now. She actually offered me another position too. We'll see what that is. What a relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's all sing for Lisa! i'm crying!!!!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Way to go, Lisa!! That's awesome! What a relief.

Sally Barrington said...

Yah! you go girl. I'm so glad you are getting things together! i think long is great but short is cute too. Take a chance it's just hair!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones