Friday, March 14, 2008

I never thought in my whole life that I would want to drive a BMW. I have come to conclusions that I absolutely love them. The main reason I never wanted one was just because of what some people think when they see people drive them. I'm a lot like my mom when it comes to that. I dont want to be looked at as "RICH" and BMW's are just that. I can try and defend myself by saying that I dont care what other people think, but I do when it comes to that. But I LOVE THEM!!!!!! Our new friends Kate and Andy have one and I tell you what, it drives like a baby!! I dont really care that it's a "BMW" i just love how they drive and the inside of them. So....this is the car i want. I'm going to work the Secret. We'll see if i get it! It's either this or a Toyota Corolla which I do like also. but if we're shooting for the high hopes...here we are! MY brand new CAR!!! The secret is going to work in my favor. You watch!!!! expect a post of my new car in a month! ! ! !

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Work that Secret!! It will work -it WILL!!! :)

jenna said...

you are crazy!

taytum said...

This kid that Trevor baptized on his mission is serving his own mission in Utah and is getting released. His mom and sister that Trev also baptized are coming to pick him up so they really wanted to see Trevor. If we come it will be March 27th or so.

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Lisa,I've been looking at your updated blog and I looove it. Not to mention you made me cry when I heard "Somewhere out there" on your music. How dare you. Hey Lis, get the BMW. And who cares what people think. We drive a Mercedes.... and we get looked at, if you know what I mean. You go girl!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones