Tuesday, March 4, 2008

That was my run today. I really really struggled. It's still frosty outside, and my ears were pounding the entire time. I'm still on board for the 26er though. There's no such thing as a day off from now until October. It's a done deal for me. Ok probably maybe one day off. Let's be serious.

5 comments:

jenna said...

woo hoo! i saw you running on my way home from the gym! you didn't see me. good girl!

Anonymous said...

honestly, i'm in awe. i can't remember the last time I was able to run around the block without almost dying. you're a stud. and i'll call you soon. promise.

Anonymous said...

p.s. love the chariots of fire! :)

Shannon said...

I LOVE IT!! Good for you! I have heard St. George is a super fun Marathon too. I am runner, i just LOVE it, Caryn and i did the Half Marathon in Hobble creek last August, it was AWESOME...So sign up for that one so you can get an idea what HALF way is like!! Good job, keep us posted on your runs.
When it is warmer outside, it will be sooooo FUN!! One of our Favorite runs is Parking up at Bridal Veil and Running Home, it's 8 miles.

Kelly(M&M) said...

Congrats on your 3 miles. Take each run one at a time. You are going to do great! What training schedule are you following? I hope you don't mind me coming to your site!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones