Thursday, March 6, 2008

"To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another."

March 6th, 2008. Where has this year gone? I truly do not know. I guess time does fly when you're having fun. I'm sitting here in my living room after a very satisfactory day, thinking to myself, why after such a great day can a person feel glum? i guess you could say these last couple days have had there curb checks, and maybe i'm still feeling some left over emotions. There is not many things in this world that can get me down, or stress me out, but I have discovered since being married, one of the very very few things that have the ability of stressing me out is my dear husband. He makes me feel things i've never felt before in my life, good and bad. When you love someone so deep and that person you love with all you have is struggling, it affects you so powerfully. When Cliff's stressed, his beloved wife is stressed. When he's hurt, his beloved wife is hurting along with him. There's a song on our wedding video that has more and more meaning to it as we go through everyday together. "When You Love Someone". Times can get sticky sometimes, but it seems that when those times come I am reminded once again that I am so blessed. I am so lucky to have Cliff in my life. I am amazed at how my love grows deeper everyday. "Love is the most potent motivational force in the universe, and it motivates without producing any negative side effects." -Gary G Taylor- Love is a miracle.

1 comment:

taytum said...

Sometimes I stop and take a look at my life and I think, "how did I get to this place?" It seems so crazy how life just happens to us. There are days when I look at Trevor and I can't imagine where I would be without him. It amazes me how much I thought I loved him when I got married and how much I love him now. It grows more each day. I imagine that when we have a baby together that I will be more in love with him than ever!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones