Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Last home game with the MOM


Last night was so fun!!!!! My mom and dad have season tickets to the Jazz games, and dad was out of town so mom called me and asked if i wanted to go with her. We had a blast. It was their last home game so it was crazy. I'm suprised i still have a voice today. We were screaming the whole time. The REFS SUCKED!!!!! If anyone saw you know what i'm talking about. It was crazy! BUT THEY WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think they are third now in the NBA. This year has been awesome. Cliff and I have been able to go to a couple games this season and we've had a blast. The parking kinda stresses cliff out, but once we get past that, we're good to go. It was so fun to spend the night with my mom. I love her SOOOO MUCH!!!! Thanks mom! Let's do it again!!!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones