Monday, April 14, 2008

What I would do with out them Cliff and Max


Where to start? I haven't posted for a while so i have some catching up to do. Blogs are so boring with out real pics. No offense, just my opinion, so i appoligize for the boringness. It's going to get real exciting here so beware. ha ha! Max and Cliff are a good place to start. Max is Cliff's fish buddy. Everytime they come over, it's no less than 1 second that Cliff's got Max and over in front of the fish tank. I have to tell you that i am one lucky girl to have Cliff, he's been a dream the past week. I'm trying real hard to tell you how wonderful he has been, but at the moment he is tormenting me and i'm wanting to scream right now. He get's in these moods where teasing is his very favorite thing to do and it makes him soooooooo happy. He just laughs and laughs and thinks he's the funniest person. Little does he know he's going to get it soon. OH MY HECk!!!!! Well anyways, i'm going to try to finish posting real quick. Excuse me if it doesn't quite make sense. my mind is trying to focus on not pouncing him. He was a dream though. He got me the cutest card i've ever gotten in my life, and wrote the sweetest note. Of course it came with the starbursts and sour patch kids. I love him so dearly!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you CUT your hair!?!?!? If so....post MORE pics! :) Love you!

taytum said...

I hate when Trevor gets in that teasing mood. It's all fun and games for a while and then it just starts to drive me NUTS!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones