Tuesday, April 15, 2008

MY BABY



I know I have already posted about this, but I have to post the new piano INSIDE MY HOME. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! I've played everyday since Saturday. I dont have any books yet, so i'm just playing hyms and what i have memorized, but even just having it in my house is dear to my heart. I'll hopefully get some books soon. I'm going to go steal some from Boo. You know... old lesson books. i've got a lot to brush up on. Anyways...here she is. ps. I'm absolutely (i say that a lot, let me think of another word..ummmm...) unquestionably enjoying my new job. Week 2 is here, and it's great. We had a little girl today come in with a nasty broken arm. It was so sad. It was pretty nasty. HOpefully she's feelin better now. It's weird how i've thought about her all day. She was just the cutest little 11 year old and i felt so helpless. i wanted to just make the pain go away for her. Those are the worst ones too, cause i'm the one that checks them in. Insurance and money are the last thing that mom's thinkin about when their daughter is pretty much screaming in pain. It's been a pretty eventful first week and a half for me. Last week, one of the Doctors pranked the office and told his nurse that he was in St. George when he had patients there and he was the doctor on call. He had the whole office in a panic with patients waiting and trying to reschedule his whole day. I was a little nervous at that point wondering what i got myself into. It was a stress bomb ready to blow and i had no clue really what was going on. long story short his nurse was abso...i mean utterly P Oed, but he showed up like 10 minutes later and acted like everything was all dandy. What a PUNK!! Anyways...it's fun!

3 comments:

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Hey Lis that piano is beautiful! I'm so glad you finally have one. I can't wait to come see your house and listen to you play. 8 days!!! PS thanks for all your cute comments. I totally agree that Bell looks like Boo. I've thought that from the beginning. She's so precious huh?

Creative Corner said...

Hey Lisa, love the piano and I want to hear you play sometime! I would love to have a paino in my house. Is it in your front room, hopefully in my next house we will have some room!

I am glad you are liking your job. That would be pretty cool! and you look a lot like your mom. You are both so cute!

Ashley said...

Hi Lisa, We have never met but i knew Cliff while i lived in SJ. I came across your bolg on Ben and Jessica's blog hope you dont mind. I was reading about your training for your marathon! Thats great! I ran in one last year and had a blast. I had problems with my knee while training and riding a bike instead of running helped alot!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones