Last night Cliff and I decided to have a late night together...dont ask. (Considering I was already dead tired and today was another 14 hr day.) I have to tell a little bit about the late night. We rented a scary movie, and Cliff was a punk for like an hour after. I wouldn't let him be more than like 10 feet away cause i was so freaked out. He kept running from me and turning the lights off on me unknowingly. I probably woke my neighbors up with my short loud squeels randomly cause Cliff was being a PUNK! Well.... this late night was had and i payed for it this morning. My goal has been to get up every morning at 5 no matter what, so i can get my body into a schedule of waking up early. And also so my fat cells and muscles can trade places by doing a what people call exercise. Well obviously this morning I slept right through my 5 oclock alarm, didn't have another set. 8:10 rolls around...(dont worry, i'm supposed to be in Lehi at work at 8:30 ready for another 14 hr day.) I got up quite upset and flustered like anyone would be, and Cliff was trying to be nice by askingif he could do anything for me and make me breakfast, and I was just so mean. I didn't have time to shower, very unfortunately forgot deoderant, grabbed 2 banana's and was out the door in 10. That was the starting of my day. All because I CAN"T GET UP IN THE MORNING!!!! My whole day was a little off because of it. Cliff of course save my day. He did everything for me today and yesterday. And I dont feel like i deserve it. Here's a little shot of how I looked today. Don't Judge!!!
Unwanted pictures, but we all have day's where we feel and look dead. So here they are. It's a good thing these pics were taken on this side, cause i woke up with some good break out. Anyways...I am truly ready to make the morning change in my life. Everything just seems go smoother and it's good for you.



3 comments:
hey Lisa!! remember me!!! Its suck duck!!
how the heck are you.? I cant believe you have been married 3 years. Are you living in Utah?
Lis, you are the most beautiful kind person I know, and I am never going to stop telling YOU that! What a fun night. I would have been terrified after a scary movie. It doesn't take much to make me scared. Sorry about all of your long days. I am not going to let you work for me again, because you are way too nice. Remeber, stress is when you gut says no and your mouth says yes!
Liza Jane.... DON'T EVEN try to tell me you didn't look absolutely beautiful that day! I really am so proud of you Lisa. I'm amazed at how much strength you have and determination. I truly doubt I could do what you're doing right now. I really look up to you Lee. Thank you for being my sis. I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment