
Cliff and I went to their recital yesterday. They did awesome. Jerin is sooooo hard on himself though. He kept saying how bad he did. I didn't hear ONE mess up though. It was fun. It brought back lots of memories of when I had piano recitals. I heard a couple songs that I actually played at some of my recitals too. I have to admit....I HATED recitals. After so many, I said NO MORE. I wouldn't play in recitals anymore.

I enjoyed playing the piano, but playing in front of people was not and is still not my thing. I leave that up to BOO. She's a pro. I love that Tricia's taking lessons again. She's so talented in every way. Who ever is lucky one that catches her is.................Darn LUCKY!

This was on the way to the recital. I sat back with Jerin and Brayden. The LOVE taking pictures and being funny in them. I dont know what little boy doesn't though. I sure love them.

After the rectial Cliff went off to get some homework done and help Ryan out at Reef Runners, so I decided to stick around Tricia's to help her with her yard. They are just putting sod in, so I got a nice work out helping them lay sod. That stuff is so heavy. I actually had a lot of fun doing it. It's been a while since i got dirty like that. It was soo fun! I wish I had a yard to work on.
No comments:
Post a Comment