
I don't think I've ever seen such a thing in PG UTAH, but today it appeared and it was so beautiful. It's days like this that I absolutely love this place. It was so nice to have a little something to make up for the nasty winter and nasty attempt to warm up. The smell outside plus that rainbow just made the day as beautiful as can be. The smell of rain is one of my favorite smells.


That was the most exciting thing for little Bella. Cliff and I pulled up and bella and Kara were just getting home and Bella just started squeeling and running towards us saying "Rainbow!!!! RAINBOW!!!" Of course the pronuciation made it that much cuter. She LOVED the rainbow. I can't wait to have a little one that will remind me that everything is so exciting. If only we could be childish.
1 comment:
Wow, thanks for sharing Lisa.
I love you
Post a Comment