Friday, May 9, 2008

God's Love

I'm not really sure how to express the feelings i've experienced the past couple days. I dont know where to start. I could say so much. As we speak, Cliff is in AZ with his family. I am missing him dearly and wishing i could be there with him and the family. It will probably be the last time he see's his Papa here on earth. It is all part of the plan, but I can't say it is easy. I've only known Papa for about 4 years, but he has impacted my life immencely and it's been so hard for me. It has been hard to see Cliffs heart break. It does strengthen my testimony of His Plan and His love for all of us though.


Mothers Day is just around the corner which is also part of why my heart is so full right now. I really could say so much. If i start though, I'm afraid i wont stop. I guess i will just say this....I have the most wonderful mother. She is more than a woman, she is my hero. I also have been blessed with the most wonderful mother-in-law. I cant put into words how excited I am to become a mother, and I hope I can become half of what they are.



Yesterday when i went for my run, i had the most amazing experience. When I run, I usually run up by the temple and around it. It was a beautiful day and everything just seemed to be more beautiful to me than ever before. As i ran i had overwhelming feelings of our Heavenly Fathers love for us. I was filled with so much peace about the things I have been overwhelmed with. It was something I'll never forget.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones