
After work today, i took a quick run to Happy Sumo, stopped by my moms, then came over to Tricia's. It was sooo much fun, and it was exactly what I needed today. We jumped on the tramp for a while, Kahlan helped me eat my Sushi, went for a walk to the horses, came home watched Strawberry Shortcake, put Kahlan to bed, red a story to her and the boys, and visited with Kalo, Apenesa and Tricia for a while. It turned out to be a great day. I miss Cliff so much!!! I cant wait till he comes home. One more day. Tomorrow I get to pick him up. p.s. do you not love my blue mouth. We had fun with ring pops.
2 comments:
Lisa, you are beautiful.
hey lisa
i don't know if you remember me but we went to eac the same time. anyway i hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. and is that ok i add you to my link? check out mine mattnliz.blogspot.com
Post a Comment