Today was a good and bad day. First off, we've hit 3 years of joyous marriage. And i truly mean Joyous. We have grown so much in the last year together. I'm so grateful for Cliff and the relationship that we have. It grows everyday. We have our struggles as does everyone and if you say you dont....you're lying!!:) j/k Cliff unfortunately had to be at school ALL DAY and by the time he got home I was stuck in my bead feeling like dying. I couldn't get out of bed with out feeling like Vommiting. My dear sister Kara saved the day. I had this cake I was planning on making for Cliff, but by the time i was about half way done, I couldn't hack standing for another second. Kara ended up finishing it for me and taking care of me till Cliff got home. Just like Boo said on her blog. I was SOOOOOOO grateful for my family today. I have such a wonderful family. IT wasn't until about 3:00 that i started feeling REAL BAD! I got to do Boo's hair this morning. I'm so glad she's kind enough to let my do her hair. I'm still learning and I"m kinda slow, so i appreciate her patience with me. it actually turned out really good. I LOVE IT. Than we went swimming for Eden's B-Day here. It was so much fun! After swimming was when I started feeling CRUDY! We ended up going to Thai Village after I slept all day. I was feeling a little better. At least to walk around. Kara and Lance came over when we got back and we had the wonderous castle cake. That was my day today. I just can't believe that we've been married for 3 years. It's just crazy how fast time flies. I love my husband dearly and I'm so LUCKY!!!!!! He's the best. He's So DARN CUTE!! He was sooo busy today with school and he's studying for a test tomorrow, but he came home with the sweetest card and some goodies. I dont need anything. That card was all I needed! I LOVE HIM
Happy Anniversary, you two! I can't believe it! 3 years? It will be four for Danny and I ian September. Crazy. Weren't we just dating these guys, like, a few months ago? :)
Congrats. I'm sorry you were sick. I guess you'll have to party it up again later on.
Yay!! Happy anniversary! Love you so much Lis and Cliff. I'm so happy to be your neighbors for a bit. Thanks for letting Bella see your turtles and fish all the time :) She sure loves you guys.
three years? time goes by fast. congratulations. sorry you were sick, sounds like my valentine's day. i think it's really funny that jesse and cliff are in the same class. we're going to disneyland for the long weekend, but i will call you for sure after we get back. i haven't seen you in forever!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary, you two! I can't believe it! 3 years? It will be four for Danny and I ian September. Crazy. Weren't we just dating these guys, like, a few months ago? :)
Congrats. I'm sorry you were sick. I guess you'll have to party it up again later on.
happy anniversary!
Yay!! Happy anniversary! Love you so much Lis and Cliff. I'm so happy to be your neighbors for a bit. Thanks for letting Bella see your turtles and fish all the time :) She sure loves you guys.
You aren't feeling sick for any certain reason, are you? Like something that will be all better in nine months?
three years? time goes by fast. congratulations. sorry you were sick, sounds like my valentine's day. i think it's really funny that jesse and cliff are in the same class. we're going to disneyland for the long weekend, but i will call you for sure after we get back. i haven't seen you in forever!
Post a Comment