Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day,

Today has been a great day. It's been one of those days, where absolutely NOTHING gets done, but everything that's happened is so worth it. I left my home this smorning to meet my family for my mom to practice a presentation, afterwards we hit Wingers, came to mom and dad's cut dad's hair and Ellie's. Then we have just sat around listening to music watching the little one's dance. It's been a great day. Ellie is such a dancer. She is so entertaining to watch. She get's so into the music. Bella just squeels cause she's so excited about everything. Taylor is a total boy dancer. On the ground and everywhere. Eden is just a doll. Lance even got some dance moves in with Ellie. Ballet and all. Memorial Day has always been one of my favorite holidays. There are so many people, loved ones and others who this day is for, to celebrate their lives here on earth. I'm so grateful for all of my ancestors that have lived and died and left behind a wonderful family.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy late anniversary. That's killer that you got sick. That's what happened to us on Valentines day so we just layed on the couches covered in blankets and watched a movie! I also wanted to tell you guys, and please tell Cliff, I am soo sorry about Papa. I don't have your address or phone numbers so I want you guys to know I have been thinking of you and love you!

Creative Corner said...

I was just getting on here to say the same thing Jules did! First I want to tell you (Lisa) I think you are the coolest, most real girl and I LOVE you! It is so fun to read your blog and I am glad we can kinda stay in touch even though we live far away! Then second I have been thinking about Cliff too, I am sorry for the loss! You guys have been in our thoughts and prayers and we love you! ANd aRE YOU thinkING about THE MAraTHon aGain?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones