Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Day!!!!!!!!!

So today has been a Happy Day! First of all i'm still at work and am loving it. you wouldn't think that someone who works 14 hrs a day. Obviously not everyday, but I feel like i do more often than not. Tomorrow's another 14 hr day. Anyways on with my Happy Day. I was informed by Christine today that there is a position open at Bon Losee. I know after all that happened I shouldn't really have any desire to work there, but I want my instructors license. nothings forsure, but i'm hoping for it. They are hiring for nights which would be perfect. Exciting huh??!! Other than that...not much. my husband's been a dream. I dont know why i'm so lucky but I am. Well it's about time for me to go home, so i'll leave it at that. Happy Day

1 comment:

Krista Cook said...

Hi Lisa,

I love you. Can you stay at the job you are loving? I would dude. I hope to see you soon.

You're a babe.

love,
Kris


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones