
Just hangin out in the motorhome. Thr drive was wonderful and about as comfortable as can be in this thing. It's so nice. The only thing about it though that I HATE is the stupid seats. They're way comfortable, but I learned that I'm a messy eater and the seats are leather. They attract anything and everything. I think I depreciated the worth of the bus by like $1000. I'm pretty expensive. I was off limits eating in the bus after the first day. Ok not really, but it was really annoying. I sware it was just me too. Or maybe I just got blamed for everything. PROBABLY! Dad was a great driver....when he wasn't on the phone.:) Driving a bus is TOTALLY different. It doesn't slow down like a car does. There were many times where he was inches from cars in front of us. He did amazing though for how nasty the traffic is in CA. Every once in a while we would have babies rollin around in their crib. They learned how to sleep through it though. kinda funny!

Bella is the best hug and kiss giver. She LOVES everybody, especially Max. Everytime she would see him she got so excited and would yell, "MAC MAC" Her facial expressions are so cute. Even if he'd been sittin there for a while and she knew it, she would still randomly get excited. SO FUNNY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment