Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Day 1: Sea World!!!!!:)

California was a blast. I got Cliff to not wear a hat for the first two days. isn't he handsome? He still looks great with a hat on though!!!:)
LOVED THIS SHOW!!!!!! Shamu is so awesome. It was sooooo fun to have Kara, Lance, Bella & Bodie back and with us on the trip. Bella made that trip so fun. I can't wait to have a little one that I can take there someday. She loved it.

Maxwell was so dang cute like always. Poor little boy had to start teathing on the trip though. He was a trooper. His wonderful mom and dad were troopers too. some rough nights, long days, but LOTS OF FUN!!!! We decided that Cliff and I were a curse to the little babies though. We stayed with Boo and Al for the first 3 nights, and then Kara and Lance for one. Bodie is the most content baby in the world and has slept great ever since he was born. UNTIL we stayed with them. The three nights with boo and al were rough, then we cursed Bodie. He had the roughest night of his life the night we were with them. Look at what we have to look forward too. I'm being serious. I LOVED staying with them and getting up with the little ones in the middle of the night. Call me crazy but it's true. I'm sure Cliff probably didn't quite feel EXCITED about it like I, but it wasn't too bad for him. He's going to be a great daddy.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones