Monday, May 5, 2008
Once again I have missplaced my camera cord. SHOOT!!!! I have SOOOOO many pictures to post from our trip. It was so much fun. Hopefully I find my cord fast. Sad but true, I was excited to go back to work. I know that working excitement will fade with time, but I truly do love my job. Tonight I went up with Boo to Aaron Edsons to start recording a song and it was so good. I'm really excited for Boo to get going with her music. It's going to be a great CD so everyone buy it when it comes out. It might be a while though. Welll...I feel like I want to write more than this, but i'm struggling trying to come up with something worth reading. Maybe some advice from me since i'm so rad. "DONT LET YOUR HUSBAND GO WITHOUT DINNER" also.......Try really hard not to allow your stove to bust. IT STINKS cause then cooking becomes a challenge and your husband goes hungry and becomes an absolute bomb shell. Can you tell how our night went? I have a hungry husband. I love him to death dont get me wrong but he is a very picky eater. so..ya. Watermelon and Tuna fish it was tonight. Try it. It's pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
we want pictures!
and girl do i know what it's like to have a hungry husband. all hell breaks loose.
Post a Comment