Thursday, June 19, 2008

What it would be like to see the sunrise?




I CAN'T GET UP IN THE MORNING!!!! OK I'm doing alright, but this morning was HORRID!!!! maybe it's cause i didn't get to bed till like 12:30. It's unfortunate that these days seem to fall on the days when i have to work 8am-10pm. I have lots of goals, and most of them fall within my mornings, and it's VERY flustering to know that my actions aren't showing how much I am eager to accomplish these goals of mine. I WILL GET THERE!!!! I just have to figure out a new plan. My last plan didn't work, REASON: i didn't have much of a plan other than ..."OK I'm getting up every morning @ 5:00AM.." how realistic is that for Lisa Stradling without a plan?.........IT'S NOT! I'm not wanting any sympathy for my horrid morning, I'm just excited for TOMORROW MORNING so i thought I would share my day/morning which has motivated me to TRULY make that change. The tears on the way to work was truly my last straw. Besides my morning, today has been an alright day. It's been EXTREMELY slow at work which creates a longer day than i would like.
What i have done with my time here:
*I have finished the Ensign for this month,
*begun "The Host", and am a little confused but I am starting to get into it. Dr. Knorr is hilarious about these books. He's reading them and thinks they are the cheesiest things on earth. Yesterday he had us laughing so hard with his acting skills, imitating Bella. Wish you were there....
*Made friends with the fish
*Added to my baby names list of about 15 stickynotes...
How exciting. You all wish you had my job huh?? Sometimes it can be crazy!! I don't do as well when I dont have things to do. So this is actually when it gets hard for me. I absolutely love it when it's busy. So enough about me...I will depart!
PS. My internet has been acting up at home, so that's why there no pics. Hopefully i can get it working soon.
DEPARTING......NOW Good day to you!

2 comments:

taytum said...

We are such an old married couple. I couldn't even tell you the last time we stayed up past like 11....and that was a miracle! Why are you up so late? You're nuts!

Lisa said...

I dont get home till 6 from work usually, and time just goes by way too fast and i am busy doing things, and loose track of time. I wish I were more like you! We still stay up late. It's usually the only time we get together too. Now that Cliff's done with Summer school though...it should be a little easier.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones