Monday, July 7, 2008

Bachelorette!!!!!

The Bachelorette WHAT???!!!! Seriously, whoever watched it knows. To be honest I am soooo glad Jesse was the lucky one. And it wasn't until this episode that I felt that way. All along i have been hoping that it would be Jason, but tonight I really was feelin Jesse!!! Wahoo!!. i'm amazed at how much it got me going. I was SICK this whole episode. Why? It's crazy to me. I don't even know these people. anyways..I really enjoyed it, As silly as this may seem, it made me love Cliff more. I think it reminded me of when I fell in love of him, and our dating days. It's unfortunate that we let life get a hold of us and we become lax in our relationship. I fell in love with Cliff all over again. I love him more than Deonna loves Jesse! :) oh gosh how cheesy are we tonight.

4 comments:

Creative Corner said...

LISA,

I AM SO LIKE YOU! I am still thinking about them, I was so excited for the finale and honestly I always rooted for Jesse, he is a dork and fun, he's the bomb. I just told Dallas last night (because I;m still thinking about the bachellorete) I want to fall in love with him all over again! It is the funnest thing and I am going to try everyday to do it but it still did make me love him more and this was like the twilight series for me! AHH! Glad you felt the same way!

taytum said...

I love that stupid show! I watch almost every stinking season that comes on t.v. I still think I am so cool because I met Jenny from the last bachelor.

Dottie Stay said...

I am so with you there Lis! I watched it with my stomach in knots! I felt so bad for Jason, but he seemed so cool when he found out. What a great guy! I love that he was so happy for DeAnna even though he got his heart broken!

Anonymous said...

haha. i had never watched before, but i did randomly watched the season finale. i just felt bad for the dude down on his knee getting rejected, but you've brought comfort to my heart saying that jesse was better. i probably would've rooted for him just for the name. :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones