Monday, July 21, 2008

The beginnings of Lisa's wish list


What it would be like first of all to look this good in a pair of jeans, second of all to have a pair such like this..I would love! Just a little wish list for Lisa here.



1 comment:

Alicia said...

I totally thought of two funny memories that involved you, and then I forgot them until just now. I realize I should be posting this a few posts down, but anyway...

I'm not going to use names. But remember the boy who sang to you? He sang "Amazing Grace" and the words went something like this:
"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wench like me?" I still laugh about that.
And the BEST is the one Tia and I still laugh ourselves silly about is the one where another boy wanted to date you so bad and he compared it to baseball and then started crying... Tia and I heard every word and barely made it out the back door before we burst out laughing. I hope he didn't hear. I'm laughing out loud just thinking about it. I'm so happy that happened. :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones