It's amazing what can happen in a weeks span of time. Kinda crazy. I'm not quite ready to spend time updating everything right now. i've got alot to catch up in my house and that is definately higher in my priority list. I am officially full time at work now and get benefits!!!!! YIPEE!!!
3 comments:
Who is going to work ALL day long now! You were already working full time, make that overtime! I will miss you at night. Good thing I can see you when I get there!
Congratulations Lisa on full time. What a gal. I sure love you and can't wait for all of the updates and "lame idol" pictures. Your pic's won't be lame of course. I don't know any cooler sisters. I love you. Update me when you can. PS
we have a frog pic on our blog should you be interested.
Love,
Kris
Oh, I did not know you went full time. I am so sad. Good luck with that and have fun. We will miss you in AH.
Post a Comment