So my friend Janiel had this on her blog and I thought it was fun. Let's see how many comments I can get out of this. I'm trying to break a record of like 3 ok maybe 5. Help me out!!!:) Ok I'm not seriously trying to break a record. Comment if you please!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.



5 comments:
Look I am the first! I feel special...or maybe I shouldnt, you posted this this morning and its only 7:30...maybe I should be envious of those still sleeping! haha.
Anyways....I am going to have to say that weekend you came down and we snuck off and tried on wedding dress after wedding dress before you and Cliff were even engaged. We ever went and looked at fake flowers! haha. Thats such a girl thing to do, and I think I may even have that picture I took of you in a wedding dress. haha. It was a total secret and I wasnt allowed to tell Cliff, but I guess the cats out of the bag now! haha
P.s. Are you guys coming down next weekend for the 24th? I sure hope so, its been a LONG time since we have been able to hang out!
I LOVED serving in the Relief Society Presidency with you! You're just a good, fun person and I always had a good time being around you.
here's a good one...we were hanging out at your house (the barbie house) and you were talking on your phone with your mom (i think). anyway, aparently it was your laundry day and you washed one of your bras! a bright PINK one! while you talked on the phone, Tia and I snatched your bra and hung it on the ceiling fan...for everyone to see!!! oh, i also loved having you sit on my lap! it always made me feel special and happy! Love you girl!
Hey, the memory I have is when I was visiting my inlaws in Thatcher and saw you and Cliff at Subway. I had just had my 2nd baby and felt so fat! You looked so pretty and skinny, Still are! You were so nice and you came outside and saw the baby.
Hope everything is going well for you guys! Take care!
Lisa, hey girl! It has been forever! I love your blog:) Ok, one memory I have was when we were in Mrs. Weiss class and we were tying a quilt. You, Halee and I were laying underneath and we were cracking up and our laughs started sounding like barks! Remember that? I thnk we had something goin on with our throats!lol:) But we could not stop laughing and Mrs. Weiss said she had a nightmare about my laugh! Oh, good times:) I totally miss you! Let me know next time you're in AZ!
Post a Comment