Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Eat To Live!


I know in the past i have said I am going to eat really really healthy, and I usually do, but it never really lasts. Well...I have been reading a lot on nutrition and have read some very good things that have made me want to change my eating lifestyle once and for all. I have a strong desire to be healthy. not just now in my life, but for my whole life to come. I have a lot I want to be around for in the future & I think it's very important. It's going to be a challenge but only for a short while until it becomes my new lifestyle. A lot of people have very strong opinions about food and health. It's really a personal thing. It may be silly to some, but it's something to pray about. It's our health. Our bodies that we have been given to take care of the best we can. Anyways enough about my health kick!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey Lisa!

I just set my blog to private. Could you send me your e mail address so I can send you an invite?

ladydeets0404@yahoo.com

Thanks!

PS- how's the eating plan going? I had to change up my diet for my gestataional diabetes, and I LOVE it! I feel so much better.

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Hello you blog slacker. Where's a post huh?

Krystin said...

I absolutely love that saying!! and it is so true... I always have to remember that we are eating to live not living to eat!! I hope you don't mind me running across your blog. I say it through Gina's. Hope you guys are doing well!!
Krystin
wahlzworld.blogspot.com


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones