Tuesday, September 16, 2008
"LONG TIME GONE"
I'm not sure I remeber how to post. I feel like it's been longer than it really has. No excuses, just lost desire for a while a guess. So.....What's new? Not much is new. still working at Alpine Peds. Yes I like it. I'm not sure I'm LOVING it like i used to though. I sure do love the people i work with, which makes it fun. 10 hrs is just sometimes a little long. Not quite sure how i made it through 14 hr days so often. I'm just not a trooper like i was then I guess. I'm so looking forward to getting up tomorrow to go to work for 10 hrs. NOPE not really. It's all good though. I enjoy keeping myself busy, and it's been fun to make new friends and meet new people. I'm quite exhausted right now, so I feel like if I say any more it's just not going to make much sense. I think I remember why i stopped blogging for a while....cause i want so bad to have exciting posts and everytime i post, I think to myself...."wow..I'm kinda dumb and boring."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You are NOT dumb and boring. Doesn't life seem to get more and more simple the older we get? I often feel like I'm just doing the same old thing day after day.
Lisa---you are not dumb and boring. I am glad you posted. I like to see what you are up to! We really need to hang out more!
Post a Comment