Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dedicated to my in-laws

Cherries and cherry cheese cake. Not just any though. It's got to be Rhonda's. Larry Von has a cherry weakness. In the season of yummy cherries, it's a must that we take a trip to AZ to bring the dad Utah Cherries!! They don't last long either!!!



We can't forget...Everybody Loves Raymond I think this is one of my favorites!! I remember one of the first times i sat and watched this show with them at one of our visits. It was soooo fun to just sit and hear them laugh their heads off. GREAT memories from this show.

And...The color PURPLE My mother-in-laws very very very favorite color. If she could...she would make everything in this world purple. I absolutely love her passion for the color purple!


Yesterday at work we got a box of new books that we had to go through, and this happened to be one of them. I had a moment of pure excitement to someday read books like this to my little ones. Oh how i love my Clifford the way Emily Elizabeth adores her dear Clifford! One day...little baby Stradling, when he or she decides to come will be reading books like this with his/her mommy and daddy!

2 comments:

The Barton's said...

LOL I love it. Great post.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, what a nice thing to say to your in-laws. I can see why they love you so much.

How are you and m Dear Cliff doing?

I'll be up there Oct. 22 - 25th, I think. I wish it was conference we were coming too. Last Conference was so great and of course it's when we put Tyson in the MTC.

Isn't blogging great. I got started when I read about the plane wreck here in St. Johns. Nie Nie and her husband always came to Grant (actually BlueWater) when I lived over there, so not only where the plane wrecked have meaning to me, but also that they were from a family I knew in Bluewater. Can you believe that all the people that read her blog and followed it have raised over $100,000. Amazing. It warms your heart. People are good!

Love you both, Nanette


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones