Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Roses are red, the ski is blue...I AM HAPPY how about you!?

Today is full of happiness!! I have a full day of cleaning. It's been a while since i really deep cleaned my house, and we have company coming for the weekend. We are so excited!!! Cliff's parents are coming for conference. I am so excited for this conference. I know it's going to be amazing as always as well as very different for me. My whole growing up as far as I can remeber was with Pres. Hinckley. We miss him dearly but have so much to look forward to with President Monson. Womens conference really got me ready for this wonderful weekend. I am so ready to learn!! My little spirit is jumping up and down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey. i should be doing homework, but i just wanted to tell you that i thought of you all weekend. i've never met someone so adorably excited about conference as you; it always makes me miss living with you a little bit. hope you enjoyed the weekend. my in-laws were here for conference too.

we should do dinner again. i'll text you my number here soon, because i'm terrible at calling.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones