YEAH!!!!! When you said you had a surprise, Jesse guessed it was this and we've checked like 15 times a day for an announcement. YEAH!!!! Congratulations! How are you feeling??? YEAH!!!!
YAY!! Oh my goodness, being a mom is the absolute best and you will be so good at it! I can't wait for you to have your very own baby. Now that I have one it makes me SOOO much more excited for pregnant people because parenthood truly is the happiest thing that could ever happen to someone. AND even better... your baby is due on my birthday! Congrats to you both.
Lis!!!! Congrats!!!! I know how long you've been waiting for this and I can't tell you how happy I am! Of course I would LOVE to do your little baby announcements, I guess you find out in a few weeks what you're having and you'd better let me know! We should get together soon and go to dinner or something, I'd love to hear how things are going. Congrats again Lis!
Yeah I cant believe it! I knew there was a reason why you havent been blogging as much lately! How are you feeling? Are you sick at all? You need to email me your phone number..or email address because we need to talk...SOON. ;) Call me 520-868-6805 or email me at ginaanettelee@hotmail.com. Congrats we love you guys and are so excited for you!! Cant wait!
Woot-woo. I thought so with one of your more recent posts. There was just something you said that made me think you were pregnant. Then of course Aunt Rhonda spilled the beans to us at Brody's blessing! She is so dang excited.
Ahhh congrats!! You will be the most GORGEOUS pregnant womand and MOM ever!! Your beautiful! You and Cliff will produce em good Im sure!! HAHA, Congrats!
15 comments:
AHHH! OMGOSH! CONGRATULATIONS! This is super exciting news. I hope you're not feeling too sick. Congrats you guys! That's so exciting!
YEAH!!!!! When you said you had a surprise, Jesse guessed it was this and we've checked like 15 times a day for an announcement. YEAH!!!! Congratulations! How are you feeling??? YEAH!!!!
Congrats!! We are so excited for you! Hope your pregnancy goes really well...! When do you get to find out what you are having?!
YAY!! Oh my goodness, being a mom is the absolute best and you will be so good at it! I can't wait for you to have your very own baby. Now that I have one it makes me SOOO much more excited for pregnant people because parenthood truly is the happiest thing that could ever happen to someone. AND even better... your baby is due on my birthday! Congrats to you both.
Shut the heck up!
Lisa Ann!
Thank goodness for blogger! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see you and Cliff holding that little one.
How exciting. I'm so happy for you guys!! I can't wait to tell Danny.
Uh oh though... no shushi for nine months. :( Are you holding up okay with that?
Lisa and Cliff,
I'm so excited for you!
I adored my kids, but there is nothing like being a Grandma...
I've been with Julie and Kaitlyn all day... I can't every give her back and (shhh....she wants to stay with me)...yea!
You will love it! You will be great parents. Does Julie know?
Love you guys, Aunt Nanette
Oh forgot to tell you....
Jaymi is pregnant too....you are both very close in your due date.
Aunt Nanette
Lis!!!! Congrats!!!! I know how long you've been waiting for this and I can't tell you how happy I am! Of course I would LOVE to do your little baby announcements, I guess you find out in a few weeks what you're having and you'd better let me know! We should get together soon and go to dinner or something, I'd love to hear how things are going. Congrats again Lis!
Love you!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys! I know you will be the best mommy and Cliff will rock as a dad! Are you sick?
I am so glad you did not put one of those creepy floating babies on your blog. The pregnate ladie is way cute! Congrats!
yay!! congrats you guys!
Yeah I cant believe it! I knew there was a reason why you havent been blogging as much lately! How are you feeling? Are you sick at all? You need to email me your phone number..or email address because we need to talk...SOON. ;) Call me 520-868-6805 or email me at ginaanettelee@hotmail.com. Congrats we love you guys and are so excited for you!! Cant wait!
Woot-woo. I thought so with one of your more recent posts. There was just something you said that made me think you were pregnant. Then of course Aunt Rhonda spilled the beans to us at Brody's blessing! She is so dang excited.
Ahhh congrats!! You will be the most GORGEOUS pregnant womand and MOM ever!! Your beautiful! You and Cliff will produce em good Im sure!! HAHA, Congrats!
SUPER SWEET!!!! HOORAY FOR YOU LISA GILR!!! Love you both! How exciting!
Post a Comment