Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Joy's of BYU football


I have to say that I've never really been a fan of BYU, but i'll tell you what....I sure love watching BYU football. I really enjoy watching all football, but I love this season. Cliff is actually at the game with his buddy Andrew. He was nice enough to get Cliff a ticket. Today has almost been a perfect day. Waking up to thunder and the smell of rain, waffles peaches and whipped cream, spending the morning with Clifford, and now watching the good old game. And possibly later, HAPPY SUMO!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Congrats Lisa!!! I hope you get feeling better. You are not boring by any means. I always like to read your blog. Have a great weekened!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Go BYU!!! I'm glad you had such a perfect day. FUn that Cliff went to the game. Did you get Happy Sumo? mmm... I want some :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones