Saturday, December 20, 2008

Blogging? What is that?

I have neglected my blog for quite some time. I know there are some that are sick and tired of looking at "IT'S A GIRL". So here's something new, but still not quite up to par. I have been horrible with taking fun pictures, so i dont feel like there is anything real exciting to blog about, hence "IT'S A GIRL" is still the first thing on my blog. We are so excited for Christmas. DISNEY CRUISE HERE WE COME!!!!!! We leave Monday and get back next Monday. This will be Cliff's first cruise and I'm so excited for him. We are going with my whole family. All 31 of us. What a croud. I will definately have some fun pictures to post when we get back. Until then.....MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!! Enjoy the holidays. I will be soaking in the sun with Cinderella, and swimming with Nemo! See ya in a week!

1 comment:

jenna said...

no kidding! i need you to blog more since i NEVER see you!!! which is totally not my fault since i'm bored at home 99% of the time :) kidding. have so much fun! we'll miss you guys. merry merry christmas!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones