Cliff LOVED THE TOP DECK!!!! It was beautiful, even before we left port!
Wow! I felt so hot in that bulky thing!!
EMERGENCY PREPARATION. Those things are so so darn uncomfortable!!
GOOD MORNING!! We had an early flight Monday morning. Good bye SNOW!!
My first baby outfit! LOVE IT!!!! Thanks Kara!
Can you imagine 32 people in one cabin room? Christmas Eve was definately a new experience in a cruise cabin room. It was still so good though. Memories forsure. 16 kids under 10, dressed up for the nativity.
3 Wise Men: Jerin, Nathan, and Taylor.
What a little angel!
It's tradition for all the girls to sing "The Gentle Healer". It's amazing,we have sung it a million times but every time we sing it on Christmas Eve, it i can't help but cry. I love that song.
Christmas Day in Nassau. Cliff swam with one of these when he was snorkling. It's a good thing i wasn't with him then, I would've cried. They are fighsty little buggers. This was the aquarium day. I didn't get the greatest pictures, but it was pretty darn cool. I did get good video though.
It was nice that there were Christmas trees all over. It helped it feel a little more like Christmas.
PIRATES NIGHT!!! It was so fun. This was our favorite place to eat on the ship. Cliff sure was a glutton!!! He had 4 rib eye steaks, and could hardly walk upright when he was done. I loved the little kids in there pirate bandanas. Tylan was such a cutie!!!!
He's a pretty good pirate i have to say. I love my dad!! He's always makes things exciting!
I think we came to the conclusion that this little boy right here...Bodee, was never seen without food. All of the pictures that they take on the boat that you can buy. Every one of him, he was never without food!! Love Bodee.
DISNEY ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was paradise! The water was great. Maybe a little on the chilly side, but it was beautiful! Snorkling was so fun! The beach was so fun. The little ones loved it, and it was fun to watch them play. Jerin and I built a sand castle. It was fun. We didn't really get to finish it, but it turned out. This was my one good day in the sun. I'm suprised i didn't get burned. Thank heavens!!! The Island was so clean, and perfect.
OH LITTLE MAXWELL!!!!!!!! He is just the cutest thing EVER!!! Just look at him!! He loved the sand.
This is probably one of my favorite pictures of Cliff and Bella. It's framable



3 comments:
Lisa!!! I love all your pictures. Your camera is awsesome! Thanks for taking pictures of my cute babies. I'm going to still a few :) Love you guys
I love all the pictures!!! I want to see more! :) I've been DYING to talk to you and see how your trip was. We need to get together again soon! :) Love you!
I am so jealous! I am so glad that you had a great time! What fun! I just love working with you!
Post a Comment