Saturday, February 21, 2009

In the process....

*I have to sadly admit that I have not done any shopping, beginning the baby room, nor thought much about what needs are to be met for this May 6th event. Ok so i really have thought about it quite abit, but have not yet begun to put my thoughts into action. We have made some decisions on a couple of things. First the name. I have been hesitant to really put it out there in case we change out minds at the last minute, but I do not see that happening. We fell in love with the name and i really dont see it being different. The name is Sayla Ann Stradling. We know of 3 different Sayla's. At first I only knew of one, but since we have decided it, we have come across two others. We really love it!
*Other than the name, the only other thing I have decided is my colors for the baby room that WILL get done! Dark Teal, and black and white Toile. The other thing I have decided on is....delaying purchasing a crib for a short while, and beginning with a Moses Crib.











*I'm grateful I have 6 sisters who have been the ones to go through the trial and error process, and can tell me what's necessary and what's not.

4 comments:

jenna said...

love the name!!! and i've heard awesome things about the moses basket!

taytum said...

We did get a crib right off the bat, but we got it with no intentions to use it right away. What we did buy (and has been one of my favorite purchases)was a playard. One, its great for travel, and two, you can put the mattress part up high for when the baby is little.

Brody has just recently made the transition from playard in our room to the crib in his own room this last month.

Krista Cook said...

What a cute name, Lis. I love you, and am so excited to meet this little Sayla angel. I want to talk to you. Call me when you can.

Kris

Corri said...

Hey girl! Oh my gosh! You're pregnant! I am so excited for you. Lisa, get ready to meet the love of your life! Being a mom is the most wonderful thing in the world.

Anyway, thanks for typing that little memory of me. :D You'll have to tell me some of the words to the song you're talking about...I'm curious. Well, try to keep in touch! Love ya!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones