31 weeks and counting down. It still feels forever away. She's rolling around as I'm sitting here typing. There's just something about it that sometimes really amazes me. How on earth do i have a little baby inside me? it boggles my mind sometimes. Life is definately a miraculous blessing. Well I'm falling asleep. Sorry about the short post. TO BE CONTINUED......
3 comments:
I have to say that there are very few things in life as precious as that feeling of your baby moving inside of you. It's miraculous. We are so excited for you guys! Are you coming for Preston's wedding?
I CANNOT believe that you are really thirty one weeks along. You are like ridiculously little for being that far along....not fair!! I can't wait for baby Sayla to be here!
I love you, Lisa. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. The boys love you. Thanks for being my sis.
Kris
Post a Comment