Monday, March 9, 2009

Belly Post



So i have to admit, I am actually feeling guilty for not taking more belly pictures. Just for fun. I think they are fun to look at, and I know i'm gonna wish I had more when I'm not pregnant. So here we are. 32 weeks. I have 8 weeks left and it still seems a long time away. maybe because of the freaking snow that's still falling outside. I SAY STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will feel that much closer when it starts to warm up and rain instead of snow. What a joy that will be.

5 comments:

Erin said...

You're belly is SOOOOO cute! Are those pre-preg jeans? They are WAY too cute to be maternity. I'm jealous. I can't believe you're still wearing normal clothes.

Sally Barrington said...

I love the belly pictures! My sisters told me to take them every 4 weeks so I can always remember what it was like at each stage to be pregnant!

Darin and Shannon said...

you are still so tiny and cute!!!

Halee Miller said...

What a lucky one you are to still be sexy when your pregnant.

Kirsti said...

You are so adorable! I wish at 32 weeks I looked like that!! I get HUGE so there are no belly pictures for me, it's not pretty. You'll have to let me in on the secret of being cute and pregnant.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones