Wednesday, March 11, 2009
DEAR ROAD,
Oh how i miss my feet pouding against you. I will be returning sooner than later, There have been some things that have come before you for the moment, but I will return. In the mean time, I miss you dearly and hope you will accept me back with open arms. This time I will have a very dear friend with me joining me as we take on this journey of 26.2 miles I once began training with you for. I'm excited for you to meet her. Maybe we can start back up a little slower and conquer 13.1. Until then, I sure have missed the wonderful times and am very much looking forward to the return of connecting with you again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I think of you every time I go running. I can't wait for you to have your little girl so that we can become workout buddys!!!
Post a Comment