Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Special Times

What a fun week we had. Becky, Kara, Mom and I were able to take a little girls trip. We went on a 4 day cruise to Florida and Mexico. It was times of great joy and laughter. If only we could have more times like that. Making memories is truly a blessing in life. We had some fun adventures. Most of which were airport involved. Lots of card games, enjoying the entertainment of those under the influence, laying out in the warm sun. Holding a HUGE python. Kara and I were supposedly twins, Food, more food, and more food. LEMON water and ice, Ice and lemon water, lemon water and ice, did i mention Lemon water and ice? One day at the gym, and more lemon water and ice. REAL CHIPS AND SALSA and GUAC.

P.S.
thanks Boo and mom for being so patient with Kara and I and our lemon water. You waited on us many a times when we were stocking up on cups of ice and lemon water. BLESS YOU!!

well...we are back home and back to life. I missed Cliff dearly and was more than excited to come home to him. I am one lucky duck to have him. It's amazing what 5 days away can do to you. Thanks Cliff for reminding me to take advantage of the time with my sisters and mom. It was hard for me to leave him, but it was worth every second with my them. You can't get that time back, and it's such fun memories. We missed the rest of our sisters on the trip and hope they will be there NExT TiME!!




















7 comments:

Krista Cook said...

This makes me a little teary. It looks like a blast! I'm glad you got to make those memories, and have that time together. I love all the pic's, especially the crossed eyed one. :)

Love you Lis.

Kris

andrea garber said...

I am so glad that you guys had so much fun! Sometimes I wish I had more than just one sister so I could have special experiences like that! You guys are awesome!
P.S. I have something for you from the young women in the ward.

Darin and Shannon said...

Oh man! it looks like you had a blast!! You are all so cute! and oooOOOOoooo how i miss that sunshine! How fun!

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures! :) Looks like you had a great time! We should plan a cruise the 4 of us and little stradling soon! It would be such a great time! :) Love you!

kate said...

oh my... that looks like so much fun! i would LOVE to do something like this with my sisters and mom. You guys are all darling, and Lisa, you look so fantastic! You are such a cute little pregnant girl!

Sally Barrington said...

What a fun vacation! I love the lemon water!

Halee Miller said...

Oh, I miss you guys. Your mom is still so so cute. I love your cute bellies. You all look so good. Give me a call.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones