Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl times of joy

Cliff and I are sitting here watching the Superbowl just wanting to scream at times, but still have some hope for them Cardinals. We were hoping to see it be the Cardinals and the Ravens, but hey, it's been an alright game so far. We'll see what the outcome is. FLAGS FLAGS FLAGS!!! Could they get anymore. Seriously. What the freak! 91 yds in penalties against them so far. HOW RIDICULOUS!!!!!! Stupid REFS!!!!


I guess on a better note, we are enjoying some treats amidst the frustrating game.


2 comments:

Jaime said...

I'm not sure if I have ever posted on your blog before, but just wanted to tell you how cute I think you are pregnant!! I'm excited for you guys and know you'll be great parents. (I'm Cliffs relative-Brittany Heap's sister) I've talked to you a few times, but don't expect you to remember me by any means!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

ya remember how you invited us over then uninvited us... that was wierd


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones