Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Am I asking too much????

No, i'm not counting on anything, just hoping it's one of those times where Heavenly Father/Sayla's timing is the same as mine!! Preferably this weekend!! I had my 39 week appointment today. Nothing too great. I was pleasantly suprised with my progress though considering I really havent felt much of anything. But I am dialated to a 2-half and am 80% effaced. More than the 2-half, i was quite suprised by the effacement. This was the first time I had them check me and I was expecting NOTHING. So we can celebrate that! We'll see what kind of timing this baby has for us. Maybe a little letter will help:

Dear Sayla,
Grandma and Grandpa Stradling would really appreciate this weekend!!!!!!!! So would Grandpa Higgy. We've got to work together on this timing thing OK!!!!!!!!!!!! Daddy's a little nervous, but the faster you come, the better off he'll be. He's finished his finals, and has a week off before he starts his summer class. He would love to have that first week with you and no worries about school. We will still love you just the same if your not ready, but just a little anxious to meet you and hold you!!! Love you!! See you soon!!!

Love,
Mom

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh I hope she comes for you! I remember being so ready for Kaitlyn. Best of luck! Can't wait to meet that little girly!

jenna said...

hang in there!! love you

Bridgett said...

I cant believe its time already!! I hope she comes soon- for your sake!! Good luck with everything, make sure you take lots of pic's and post them!!

Corri said...

WOW!!! This baby came fast! I seriously can't believe that it is time for her to come already. Lisa, you'll be an amazing mommy! Good luck and prepare to meet the love of your life. Having a baby is the best thing I ever did! Love ya!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones