yay for baby purchases! love you lisa. let me know if there is anything i can do!
I love it! It makes me want one.
Precious basket. We get there on the 23rd. We will be there a whole week. Love you so much. We are excited to see you.Kris
So everyone isn't confused Lisa signed in on my computer and forgot to sign out so when I made that comment it showed up Stradling Fam.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yay for baby purchases! love you lisa. let me know if there is anything i can do!
I love it! It makes me want one.
Precious basket. We get there on the 23rd. We will be there a whole week. Love you so much. We are excited to see you.
Kris
So everyone isn't confused Lisa signed in on my computer and forgot to sign out so when I made that comment it showed up Stradling Fam.
Post a Comment