here are some of the photos of Sayla Trish took on Saturday. She was a difficult little girl for Trish though! She's already showing us how stubborn she can be! Of course they turned out great!!
oh how I love these pictures. I wouldnt expect anything but beauty from this girl but she is such a doll, so pretty and I love, love, love the picture with your wedding rings. I just think I might have to do that with Kaden's toes! You guys are cute I hope your coming for the 24th!
Lisa! Wow! She truly is a beautiful little girl. I am so happy for you. The pictures are so creative and cute. I hope you are doing well. I'm sure you are but in case you still feel overwhelmed with all of your new tasks as a mom just remember...it DOES get easier and you WILL sleep again! :D I promise! Love you!
9 comments:
Very cute!!! I love the last one of her! You look great:)
she is such a little princess! soo sweet!
how cute
oh! so darling!! love them!
Lisa she is such a beautiful baby! You look great too by the way!
ADORABLE!!!! you have a good lookin family! :) miss ya!
oh how I love these pictures. I wouldnt expect anything but beauty from this girl but she is such a doll, so pretty and I love, love, love the picture with your wedding rings. I just think I might have to do that with Kaden's toes! You guys are cute I hope your coming for the 24th!
She is so beautiful! Of course she is though cuz you are her mother!
Lisa! Wow! She truly is a beautiful little girl. I am so happy for you. The pictures are so creative and cute. I hope you are doing well. I'm sure you are but in case you still feel overwhelmed with all of your new tasks as a mom just remember...it DOES get easier and you WILL sleep again! :D I promise! Love you!
Post a Comment