Some pictures from my birthday dinner, 4th of July and little Sayla's blessing, Enjoy. There is one picture that I don't have posted yet due to me not finding that camera's cords. Hopefully it will be here soon. It's classic.
your little girl is beautiful. i loved the pic of her and bodie together, as well as the one with her and you in the swimsuit...talk about one sexy mamma (you i mean). love you lisa!
Hi, I'm your father inlaws favorite cousin. ha Von and I have always been pretty close. I just love him and Rhonda. Just wanted to say hello and say that your baby is beautiful and I love her name. So happy for you both. Cliff probably doesnt remember me, but my parents are Joey and Lakay Grant. tell him hello
cute pictures! I can't wait to meet little miss Sayla in person! I just want to hold her so bad!
I still can't decide who she looks like, but (this may sound weird) something about her reminds me of Ariel...I don't know if its her mouth or what....call me crazy...
8 comments:
okayyyyy skinny. MY GOSH. i'll just be working out if you need me.
oh and sayla I LOVE YOU.
your little girl is beautiful. i loved the pic of her and bodie together, as well as the one with her and you in the swimsuit...talk about one sexy mamma (you i mean). love you lisa!
She's PERFECT - Isn't She ?!!
HUGS To You ALL,
Polly
Hi, I'm your father inlaws favorite cousin. ha Von and I have always been pretty close. I just love him and Rhonda.
Just wanted to say hello and say that your baby is beautiful and I love her name. So happy for you both. Cliff probably doesnt remember me, but my parents are Joey and Lakay Grant. tell him hello
Lisa she is so beautiful! I cant wait to see her in person. You of course look gorgeous too!
cute pictures! I can't wait to meet little miss Sayla in person! I just want to hold her so bad!
I still can't decide who she looks like, but (this may sound weird) something about her reminds me of Ariel...I don't know if its her mouth or what....call me crazy...
I LOVE the pictures!! What a cute little family!! She is a beautiful baby!
She is so beautiful! I love the big flower:)
Post a Comment