Raw food Diet here I come. Starting today I am going on a 30 day trial of eating raw. I have many reasons for doing this. First of all, I have a cute little girl if any of you forgot and she has unfortunately not been able to get rid of a skin yeast infection. I took her to the doctor and they gave me a perscription, but you know me...I tend to lean towards our dear pioneer ways. I am going to try everything I can naturally to help it, and this is one way. Yeast thrives on sugar and there is a lot of sugar in a lot of processed cooked foods. I have been reading a lot about Candida which is what she has (YEAST), and this is what I have come to. Another reason for doing this is simply to help the 10 extra pounds that need to be shed as quick as possible. That's just a bonus in doing this. Well...I'll let you know how it goes. This is what i had for breakfast today:
Green Smoothie:
*Kale
*Banana
*Blueberries
*Squeezed Lemon
*Strawberries
*Spinach
*Mango juice
it was quite delish!
2 comments:
good job lisa! i'm very impressed about the raw food... and that smoothie sounds delish! you are SO incredibly smart to not do antibiotics.
it was good seeing your cute family at the 24th. glad you got to come down. Wish we had more time to visit with you. Your little Sayla is just beautiful!! :)
-PS! you look SO great for having a baby not too long ago.. i can't imagine you needing to lose 10 more pounds.... that's just craziness! You look beautiful and always have!
i don't think I have you on my private blog list. E-mail me and I'll give you an invite.
Krysmas71@hotmail.com
that is disgusting looking. why am i not surprised that you have the discipline to do this?! i'm IMPRESSED. good luck! i'll be here eating my carbs if you need me :)
miss you TONS. see you in five weeks! sayla is going to be HUGE! i need pics of her.
i have a canon rebel and lOVE it!
Post a Comment