So I think I might do something VERY different. Still thinking though! OPINIONS PLEASE! Dark or No Change and WHY? Unfortunately I won't be looking like this, but this is the color and tone I was thinking.
Lisa, I think you would look amazing with any color.. I love your blonde because you are the only in the Strad fam. But I also think you would rock a dark doo. Ah I know my opinion does no good because I can't decide, but why not try something new I guess. I always wanted to but its not really possible for me, feel lucky!I love you
2 comments:
Lisa, I think you would look amazing with any color.. I love your blonde because you are the only in the Strad fam. But I also think you would rock a dark doo. Ah I know my opinion does no good because I can't decide, but why not try something new I guess. I always wanted to but its not really possible for me, feel lucky!I love you
Post a Comment